I can hardly believe this. I was going to take the day off until I got a special phone call from Loki wanting to know if I had heard the news. I said I was taking the day off. He changed my mind. Obama and the Nobel. What the hell for? The man, if I can say that, is a blithering idiot. I suppose that's what the Nobel Peace Prize is. The Dumbass Award.
The USA bombs the moon. Yes, we talked about this the other day on the JPA Live show. And Obama wins the Dumbass Award the same day we bombed the moon. Amazing.
Mediaite reported: According to Savannah Guthrie, the White House agrees. A senior administration official sent her an email that said Scarborough should “stop being an a$$hole.”
[...] It’s the final nail in the Nobel Peace Prize Committee’s coffin. [...]
The president will receive $1.4 million from the Nobel Peace Prize Committee for not achieving anything concrete.
He will receive $1.4 million for an award he himself says he doesn’t deserve.
What should he do with the cash?
The field is all yours. [...]
[...] Let's see if he does the right thing with with the half a million prize money and donate it to the US treasury. Now THAT would be leading by example! [END]
[...] THE MAN HASN'T DONE ANYTHING!! I can't believe this. Really, I can't. What a waste. One sensed this was just a worthless political award anymore. But this removes all doubt. If I were on the committee I'd be embarrassed. This is an absolute disgrace. [...]
At first I thought it was a joke, but it turns out to be the real deal. Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize for his "extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples" less than nine months after he took office. The committee also said, "He has created a new international climate."
Yeah, a new international climate, alright. The international climate has been marching in goose step fashion to a "New World Order" with King Obama at the helm, and these idiots give him a prize for it. [...]
A New World Order. I can HARDLY wait for THAT one!
Obama. Nobel Dumbass Award.
The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
The Twitter hashtag of the day is #nobelol — for Twitter users from the left, right, and center laughing out loud at Barack Obama’s receipt of a Nobel Peace Prize he himself says he doesn’t deserve. [...]
I guess this makes it official, Barack Obama is now the Jimmy Carter of this generation albeit with a better tan.Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace Prize, for what is still unclear since the nominations for this years awards were closed on the 1st of February which means the Messiah had a total of about 2 weeks in office and even now 9 months into his administration he has accomplished [...]
But, hey, so what?! At least he’s now won the Nobel Peace Prize for non-accomplishment; and delivered a presidential promise to use this award as a rallying “call to action”. It’s the thought and rhetoric that counts, right? Basically, he’s being awarded for what he may accomplish in the future (Even supporters are questioning, “Why?”). If his pretty words actually inspires us to achieve peace, enhances international relations, then some day in the future, maybe the award will have been earned. Here’s a novel idea: Why not award the prize to him THEN?! [...]
He's now in the class with only two other sitting presidents to receive this award, they being Woodrow Wilson and Teddy Roosevelt.... In the same way and vein they always slighted President Bush after his actions freed 50 million Muslims, this is nothing more than an apology for the Olympic slight in liberalese so Obama knows it wasn't him or his wife they were spanking, it was Americans and Chicago specifically they hate....
Nothing more....because he sure hasn't really accomplished anything else other than to travel around the world telling everyone how much America sucks in his eyes along with his followers....Which we know these Euro Peeons really dig more than anything in their quest to become significant in the Obama World Order which is best explained as the world turned on it's head essentially. [...]
* Althouse, "'How can he now send 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan?'."
* Astute Bloggers, "KOOL-AID DRINKING NOBEL COMMITTTEE JUMPS SHARK, GIVES OBAMA PEACE PRIZE!"
* Betsy's Page, "The Nobel Peace Prize: What a Joke!"
* Blazing Cat Fur, "Whaddaya Gotta do to Win a "Peace Prize" These Days?"
* The Blog Prof, "You've Got To Be Kidding Me..."
* Cold Fury, "Nobel Peace Prize Revamped."
* Chicks on the Right, "We’re Practically Too Speechless To Even Address Today’s Most Unbelievable News."
* Gateway Pundit, "Vote For Infanticide --- Win a Nobel Peace Prize."
* John Hawkins, "What Exactly Did Barack Obama Do To Win A Nobel Peace Prize?"
* Instapundit, "OBAMA WINS NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?"
* Jules Crittenden, "Peace In Our Time," and "One Other Thought."
* Michael Graham, "What Do Barack Obama And Yassir Arafat Have In Common?"
* William Jacobson, "Yes, The World Has Lost Its Mind."
* Les Jones, "Did Someone Slip Me a Crazy Pill ... ?"
* Dana Loesch, "Obama gets Nobel Peace Prize … For What?"
* Nice Deb, "Bam Wins Nobel Peace Prize."
* Flopping Aces, "Obama Awarded Nobel Peace Prize."
* Michelle Malkin, "Story of Obama’s life: “Rather Than Recognizing Concrete Achievement…”."
* The Monkey Cage, "Obama's (First?) Nobel Prize."
* Pirates Cove, "World Stunned As Obama Wins Peace Prize."
* Pundit & Pundette, "Nobel Committee feeds Obama Ego with Peace Prize."
* Riehl World View, "NO FREAKIN' WAY!: Obama Wins 2009 Nobel Peace Prize."
* Ruby Slippers, "Obama Awarded Nobel Prize for being Barack Obama."
* So It Goes in Shreveport, "And Now We've Entered Into a Parallel Universe."
* Sundries Shack, "Just Consider This the Obamessiah Version of the Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem."
* Carolyn Tackett, "The Nobel's Affirmative Action Commitee."
* Theo Spark, "Theater of the Absurd."
* TrogloPundit, "Too Bad the Norwegian Nobel Committee Wasn’t in Charge of Handing Out the Olympics."
* His Vorpal Sword, "Dumb and Dumbererere."
* Wizbang, "Obama Wins Nobel Peace Prize."
[...] Or this Op Ed from the New York Post.... which is pretty similar to what I wrote earlier this morning in the post following this one...this writer called it like the rest of we Obama dissenters, and that this is some EuroTrash consolation prize for the Olympic snub by another group of liberal elitists. [...]
American president Barack Obama has won the Nobel prize. He hasn’t earned it yet (that’s understood even by his sycophants), so the inspiration behind the award is that his decisions on issues ranging from climate change to the war in Afghanistan will now have the looming sobriquet of “man of peace” hovering over them. [...]
In Obama's letter to his supporters regarding the Nobel Peace prize - 10 sentences. 16 uses of I, me and my. [...]
Go see Gateways video...oyher "prizes" of Obama