Defend Israel

The Patriots Call
The Black Robe Regiment - The Patriots Call

Democrats party of Racism
Racism of the Democrat Party
Herman Cain - The DNC has BRAINWASHED most of the Blacks of this Nation
Racism - the Nemesis of the Democrat Party
Democrats invented racism and democrats HATE all blacks
The Snooper Report articles on Democrat invention of racism

The March on DC
Callin’ All the Clans Together
Sick and tired - marching towards the Constitution of the United States
We. Are. Finished. With.  DC.
We. Are. Finished. With. DC. - Addendum Part 1

Civility: The Leftinistra Own None Of It
Civility: The Leftinistra Own None Of It Part 2(?)
Civility: Leftinistra Own None Part Three
Obama, Civility and The Clansmen of Dumb
Brain Dead Leftinistra: Their Stoic Civility
Libtards Have No Class - Civility Escapes Their Brain Deadness
The States Will Be the Next Battlefield in the Fight Over ObamaCare
War Is Coming: Blood On Our Own Streets - Thanks Democrats
Civil War…
We Are In The Midst of Chaos and Civil War
Live Free Or Die
Live Free Or Die Trying
State’s Sovereignty or Live Free Or Die
Live Free Or Die - The Movement Marches On
The Country Surrounds The City

When They Came
Is The Left Still “Proud To Be a Left-Wing Extremist”?
Be It Known - Attention Unconstitutional Congress
Obama: One Big Ass Mistake America
Do Birthers Rock and Roll or Stop and Drool?
Good vs Evil…It Is Your Choice
I Apologize For My Nation
Obama’s Civilian National Security Forces (CNSF)
Obama’s Brown Shirts - Civilian National Security Forces
What Is It About The American Liberal?
The Plan To Destroy America
Another Soldier Has Been Given the Haditha Treatment!
Callin’ All The Clans Together
Callin’ All The Clans Together Show
A History of the List of 45
Constitutionality: The Movement
Vindication: Iraq’s Saddam and Al Qaeda Links Revealed
Redefining The Center or the Moderate
The HIC (Hoax In Charge) Going To Copenhagen
We Didn’t Start This Goddamn War!

Copy Cat Frauds of the IAVA

Contract With America
Snooper’s Declaration of Independence
Thanks Obama

Contract From America

Timothy McVeigh
Thoughts To Ponder and Reflect Upon
Snooper Report Vindication: Al Qaeda, TWA Flight 800 and OKC Bombing
Clinton alludes to 1995 bombing, says words matter

Missing 13th Amendment
TITLES OF “NOBILITY” AND “HONOR” - The Missing 13th Amendment

The Coup
Military Coup Against Obama

The United States Constitution
Our founding document wasn’t set in stone for a reason

Deepwater Horizon
Did Hugo Chavez Sink the Deepwater Horizon Oil Platform?

The New Right

Arizona Rising

Texas Wars

Editor's Choice


Powered by Squarespace



Wake Up GOP

« Awesome Video: "There She Stands" | Main | My Gums Are Bleeding: Obama's First Year As DIC...Dunce In Chief »

7 Texas Homes Takes $2Million In Free Federal Money To "Caulk"

What size are these homes anyway?

Government more efficient.  Good God!

"The state has spent $1.8 million of $163 million available over the past four months, with most of it going to administrative costs, such as the salaries of state workers."


The Snooper Report.
Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
Fight Accordingly

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments (4)

Last summer I attended a "Green Energy" summit here in Baton Rouge. What I found out was that many of the consultants who have been hired by the Federalies also own the "training" firms where the workers have to go to get certified for all sorts of simple minded stuff like caulking. So, they get paid to administer these programs as contractors to the government AND they get paid by the "workers" and "contractors" actually doing the work to get "training" and a "certificate".

The normal readers of the site would not be surprised that the fellow who spoke as a contractor for the State of Louisiana was a raging flaming prancing around faggot.

December 29, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterKermit

It's incredible.

December 29, 2009 | Registered CommenterMark "Snooper" Harvey

In Texas a full 75% of the "Stimulus" money goes to all sorts of contractors for "social services" of the remaining 25% the bulk of this goes to replacing sewer lift stations. In Louisiana the split is 80%/20%. This is nothing more than a giant political favor bill to ACORN and those groups which mimic it.

None of the projects from the House Bill is in the package. They pulled a huge switcheroo in the conference committee.

The "big" project that was in the original House Bill for Baton Rouge was already 50% complete when the thing passed.

December 30, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterKermit

Don't we have to fire the Congress Critters and start over again?

December 30, 2009 | Registered CommenterMark "Snooper" Harvey
Comments for this entry have been disabled. Additional comments may not be added to this entry at this time.