I participated in an on-line poll, although it is unscientific because it condemns the Neo Marxists.
Government Bailouts ... Good for America?
Here are the results!
The Total Number of people who voted in this poll: 190510
1) Who is most to blame for America’s current economic crisis?
73% voted: Clinton Administration and the Democrats in Congress
10% voted: The Bush Administration
2% voted: Wall Street
11% voted: Banks and sub-prime lenders
2% voted: Real estate and mortgage professionals
0% voted: Investors
1% voted: Home buyers
2) Do you agree government bailouts are the answer to America’s financial crisis?
6% voted: Yes
89% voted: No
5% voted: Undecided
3) Do you believe the American taxpayers should have to foot the bill for our financial systems mistakes?
7% voted: Yes, we have to or we’ll end up in a prolonged recession or worse a depression.
23% voted: No, America is too far in debt already.
68% voted: Absolutely not, the American people should never be responsible for bailing out the private sector.
2% voted: Undecided
4) Do you believe the government bailouts will ultimately rescue our country's financial system?
7% voted: Yes
87% voted: No
6% voted: Undecided
5) Do you believe Barack Obama was the best choice to handle the country's future economic policy?
11% voted: Yes
86% voted: No
3% voted: Undecided
And there you have it. 190,510 people at the time I got the email have taken the survey.
The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum