From Douglas V Gibbs: Internet Freedom of Speech in Government's Crosshairs
From Fox News: Senate Proposal Could Put Heavy Restrictions on Internet Freedoms
From WND: Will bill give Obama control of Internet?
There have been reams and reams of internet sheets published from the "tolerant ones" on the left stating that the conservatives are either dangerous or stupid and should be shut down. I have always found that interesting - dangerous and stupid. Think about it. I can only surmise that their vitriolic hatred, racism, sexism and bigotry is considered OK fine but any and all opposition in conjunction with any talk of God, Jesus Christ or the United States Constitution, True American Patriotism, support of our Troops and their Mission is considered to be dangerous and stupid.
Obama, being the MIC, Moonbat in Chief, I am sure agrees. After all, we constantly point out that he cannot assemble more than three or four words in a row without a teleprompter and when the teleprompter has a few too many hits on the bong, he begins to have a conversation with an electronic gadget.
Of course we should be shut down. We are a growing force and there is no stopping it. We are in the way much like our Constitution and our own Troops are in the way of a Marxist/Socialist America. We, during an off-season time for political campaigns, have begun to galvanize and mobilize with the much hated Tea Parties. I don't like the title Tea Party but, someone came up with it so there you have it. What the Americanized Marxists don't understand is we got the jump on them for the 2010 election cycle and the libtards are pulling that stupid racist card when the RIC, Racist in Chief, is every bit the bigotted racist the libtards claim we are. It was Obama that shed his whiteness, admitting that he is neither black or white. He is both which, by the way, makes him gray and everyone knows gray areas are pathetically lacking in substance. Ergo, Obama.
On top of all the above, the Taxocrats now are looking for more sources of tax collection because we are running out of money!?
From Michelle Malkin: Here comes the Internet sales tax grab
From Jammie Wearing Fool: Congress Going After Online Shoppers
The theory of the internet siezure of the federal government is in case of cyber attacks and everyone already knows that cyber attacks are ALWAYS generated by mental midgets whether they be foreign and/or domestic enemies. I will go out on a limb and make the assertion that here in the USSkkkA, the cyber attacks are carried out by the moonbats comprising the Obama Goon Corruptoturds. How many Conservatives "hack into" opposition web sites and cause trouble? Just curious.
Liike Thadeus McCotter states, "facts are hard to hide." I wonder where the outrage from the lefties is? Theoretically, this affects them as well. But, naturally, they don't think the federal government would do such a thing. Ask the survivers of Nazi Germany about that.
[...] Senate bills No. 773 and 778, introduced by Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V., are both part of what's being called the Cybersecurity Act of 2009, which would create a new Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, reportable directly to the president and charged with defending the country from cyber attack. [...]
Great. Another Czar positioin, answerable to no one but the Marxist House.
- New York’s Tax Debacle | NEOAVATARA
- American People’s Plan = 6 Month Tax Holiday + FairTax = Real Hope + Real Change!–Millions To March On Washington D.C. Saturday, July 4, 2009! Revised and Updated « Pronk Palisades
- Tea Party activists, are you listening? » Here comes the Internet sales tax grab | Right Voices
- He Doesn’t Get It: Axelrod Joins ‘Tea Party Bashing’ Bandwagon « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- What is wrong with Michelle Malkin? | THE BIPARTREPORT
- It Moved! Tax It! « Vets On The Watch
- Random-American » Taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, taxes, etc., ad infinitum…
- JFK More like Reagan than Obama and Democrats « Jim Blazsik
- Taxing The Internet « Jane Q. Republican
- Lipreading A Lost Art In Congress « Justbkuz
- EPA to Regulate CO2 as a Pollutant … Earth to EPA: CO2 IS A NUTRIENT! | The Great Illuminator
- Good Grief. Next Up, the Internet Sales Tax
- No tax increases for those making under $250,000 eh? Well, lets hope if you purchase anything over the internet, you make over $250,000 because the sales tax is going up! | Fire Andrea Mitchell!
- Feds to tax internet to bolster state revenues - osmoothie
- Random Thoughts » Here comes the Internet sales tax grab
- The Internet Sales Tax | Little Miss Attila
- Michelle Malkin » Here comes the Internet sales tax grab
- Here come your higher taxes | Babalú Blog: an island on the net without a bearded dictator
- Confessions of a Pilgrim - GOP Senator Mike Enzi to co-sponsor bill to bring sales tax to Online Sales
- The Weekly Claw 4-21-09 - AllMilitary.com's Military Blog
- Tuesday burning | And Still I Persist
- Internet Tax: Michelle O’s Reaction « Mark Epstein
- Obama’s Plan: Shut Off Free Speech by Shutting Off Internet, Talk Radio and Fox News « Peace and Freedom Global Future
- How come politicians never campaign on these things? « Right Minded Online