I don't care how the apologists for Obama so spin this issue but when Obama gave the "offending" IG the boot in the manner of which he did, he broke the law. So, for the libtards trying to spin this as no big deal, here is a special message.
Obama fired an IG. Stop. Obama violated the law. Stop. The law Obama violated is the same law he voted for. Stop. There can be no mistake about the fact that Obama did in fact break the law. Stop. The law he broke was a federal law. Stop. The Constitution is clear. Stop.
Article II, Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. Stop.
The key words are "other high Crimes and Misdemeanors". Stop.
End of discussion. Stop.
The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
- Even Claire McCaskill Calls Obama Walpin Firing Illegal | The Great Illuminator
- Moe Lane » Let us recap the Gerald Walpin situation.
- Daily Pundit » An Old Blueprint
- Barack Obama says: “I am NOT a crook!” « Smash Mouth Politics
- “A Total Lie” « Gunservatively!
- Off to Richmond, VA! UCLA’s Accidental Diversity! « Temple of Mut
- Match Game D.C. « Cube