You will notice from my writings before the stroke I went through back in June and now that the stroke is in the workings of getting over with, that when I state "democrats in drag" I am reporting on folks like Lindsey Graham, Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins, Arlen Specter and a very large number of folks that are "republican members". You will also take note that when I use the term "democrat" I am talking about Reid, Pelosi, Barack and a host of democrats that are just as socialistic as a socialist can get.
Health Scare: this issue is a monstrous outbreak of a policy that is 100% AGAINST our United States Constitution. In the enumerated powers briefed below, there is NO working on NATIONAL or SOCIALIZED Health Care in these United States. However, if the powers that be WANT this Health Scare to actually work in this Nation, the United States Constitution must be amended. Here is the enumerated powers of the Congress in accordance with the United States Constitution.
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;
To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;
To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;
To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
There are 18 enumerated powers as set forth by the United States Constitution for the CONGRESS to act upon. PERIOD. The clauses they stress these days mean NOTHING and have no jurisprudence and I don't give a tinker's damn about "precedence". We are a nation of laws and ILLEGAL laws is not the answer to anything. So, what we have in this ObamaCare or whatever other name he wants to call the damn thing is an ILLEGAL law seeing that there are NO enumerated powers for it. PERIOD.
Doesn't ANYONE get this?
IT'S ABOUT THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION DAMMIT ALL!
Anyway, one more point is the congressional cowardice of our Democrats and Democrats In Drag. Have we noticed a trend in the Town Hall meetings? Reid on a phone line. Others taking up "secreted" Town Halls claiming 72-hour notices when nothing was made like that. That was (D-FL) Alan Grayson with that 72-hour deal.
And, never forget that millions who voted for the Mr No One are beginning to see Americans Wary of Barack Obama’s Incompetance. Never have I seen this level of stupidity, ignorance and out of control a [p]Rezident can be.
Self-identified conservatives outnumber self-identified liberals in all 50 states of the union, according to the Gallup Poll.
At the same time, more Americans nationwide are saying this year that they are conservative than have made that claim in any of the last four years. [...]
Go look the rest of that Gallup poll out...get your bells rung. Don't trust CNS News? Go check out Gallup. I mean, DAMN! The Blue Dogs are saying that maybe they need to start all over again on health care.
Conservatives overwhelm everyone in this Nation and these retarded Town Hall meetings are showing that to be a FACT. Organized? HELL YEAH! Just watch us jump down your throats!
The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
- Pereiraville » Blog Archive » Alan Grayson’s town hall: 31 out of 125… stacked deck (updated)
- Health Care: Fight The Good Fight « NEOAVATARA
- More Dem Cowards Hiding Out from Voters: Delaware Senators Carper & Kaufman Refuse to Hold ObamaCare Town Hall Meetings « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- NY Dem Rep. Eric Massa: Townhalls Killing Democrat Party with Millions Withdrawing ObamaCare Support, So He Refuses to Hold Townhall Meeting « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- San Francisco’s Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer Refuse to Host ObamaCare Town Hall Meetings… Citizens Will Hold Their Own Mock Town Hall Meeting and Candle Vigil (UPDATE: Boxer’s Book Tour) « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- Runnin’ Scared: Democrats Not Handling ObamaCare Town Hall Protests Well… Some Hiding Out from Voters (video) « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- San José, California Protest… Protest Outside Sen. Barbara “Don’t Call Me Ma’am” Boxer’s Book Signing at Barnes & Noble « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- Union Thugs try to Intimidate Tea Party Patriots « Gathering of Eagles: NY
- The Bore War – Town Hall With Anthony Weiner « Gathering of Eagles: NY
- The Snooper Report
- Mark Levin: More of “Us” Than There Are of “Them” - Gallup Proves Him Right, Conservatives the Majority in All 50 States « Frugal Café Blog Zone
- Health Care: Fight The Good Fight « NEOAVATARA
- “Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!” « Temple of Mut
- Battleground poll results – 59 percent very or somewhat conservative | Radio Vice Online