From Memeorandum via GOP Leader: Boehner, Cantor Question White House on Proposed Health Care Summit
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of this crap?
GOP Leaders: "Assuming the President is sincere about moving forward on health care in a bipartisan way, does that mean he will agree to start over so that we can develop a bill that is truly worthy of the support and confidence of the American people?"
Assuming, naturally, that we even have a "president" is a thing duly noted. The other thing is this: where does the United States Constitution come into play here? The letter to the racist bigot Rahm "UN"emanuel is all nicely stated and all if one doesn't take the Constitution that every swinging crotch in the Halls of Dishonor have sworn to defend and protect. And I don't give a "hat tip" or a "pat on the back" to anyone that doesn't focus on the USC. None. Like I said, the letter was nice, rightly stated for someone that ignores the USC. Period.
Here are the "questions":
- Assuming the President is sincere about moving forward on health care in a bipartisan way, does that mean he will agree to start over so that we can develop a bill that is truly worthy of the support and confidence of the American people?
- Assuming the President is sincere about moving forward in a bipartisan way, does that mean he has taken off the table the idea of relying solely on Democratic votes and jamming through health care reform by way of reconciliation?
- If the President intends to present any kind of legislative proposal at this discussion, will he make it available to members of Congress and the American people at least 72 hours beforehand?
- Will the President include in this discussion congressional Democrats who have opposed the House and Senate health care bills?
- Will the President be inviting officials and lawmakers from the states to participate in this discussion?
There are more questions but none answer the Real Call and that is the United States Constitution. There are no calls in the USC for any federal health care so the only thing I can see is an immediate recall of every federal health care Bill that has already been passed and that includes that POS prescription boondoggle by President Bush. Every progrsam needs to vanish and all monies ceased and desisted and return the authority to the States for proper constitutional regards. Let the States handle their own people. Period.
So now we have the New Obamacare and it will look like the Old Obamacare complete with the unconstitutional boondoggle.
The Snooper Report.
Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum