Natural-Born Citizen per Justice Ginsberg?
by JB Williams
In the Supreme Court Case – Tuan Anh Nguyen v. INS – Justice Ginsberg made the following statements… affirming that the world recognizes “birthrights” of the Father (not the mother), and bloodline rather than birth place as the foundation for inherited citizenship by birthright… aka, “natural-born citizenship.”
- “Mr. Kneedler, I have a problem with it [Kneedler’s argument]. You would surely have a huge statelessness problem if you didn’t recognize that the child born abroad to U.S. citizens is a U.S. citizen because, as you point out, in most countries in the world, they go by blood, not by land of birth.” – “You call the child born abroad an alien, but in most places in the world that child would NOT be a citizen of the place in which that person is born; isn’t that so?”
- “Well, I thought you said in your brief that in most places, and I think it’s right, they do not go on just solely, they go on parentage.”
- “Mr. Kneedler, If Congress went back to the way it was when everything was determined by the father’s citizenship, go back to before 1934, suppose congress accepts your argument or we accept your argument and say plenary power, they can do whatever they damn please, so they say children born abroad of fathers who are U.S. citizens can become U.S. citizens, but not children who are born abroad of U.S. mothers where the father in an alien. That’s the way it used to be in the bad old days.”
- “Suppose Congress wants to restore the way it was, the way it was for most of our nation’s history, that the father’s citizenship gets transferred to the child, not the mother’s?”
- “You are talking to children not born to a marriage…”
TUAN ANH NGUYEN et al. v. IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE
CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FIFTH CIRCUIT
No. 99—2071. Argued January 9, 2001–Decided June 11, 2001
Petitioner Tuan Anh Nguyen was born out of wedlock in Vietnam to a Vietnamese citizen and copetitioner Joseph Boulais, a United States citizen. Nguyen became a lawful permanent United States resident at age six and was raised by Boulais. At age 22, Nguyen pleaded guilty in a Texas state court to two counts of sexual assault on a child. Subsequently, respondent Immigration and Naturalization Service initiated deportation proceedings against him based on his serious criminal offenses. The Immigration Judge ordered him deportable. Boulais obtained an order of parentage from a state court while Nguyen’s appeal was pending before the Board of Immigration Appeals, but the Board dismissed the appeal, rejecting Nguyen’s citizenship claim because he had not complied with 8 U.S.C. § 1409(a)’s requirements for one born out of wedlock and abroad to a citizen father and a noncitizen mother. On appeal, the Fifth Circuit rejected petitioners’ claim that §1409 violates equal protection by providing different citizenship rules for children born abroad and out of wedlock depending on whether the citizen parent is the mother or the father.
From the decision – “§1409(a)(4) [DNA of the father] represents a reasonable legislative conclusion that the satisfaction of one of several alternatives will suffice to establish the father-child blood link required as a predicate to the child’s acquisition of citizenship.”
Ginsberg is clearly familiar with the Law of Nations, as were the Founding Fathers of the United States, and the birthright of children based upon the father’s bloodline, a matter of “natural law” recognized the world over.
She would also be familiar with the respected writings of Vattel in his 1758 book on the topic of “sovereign citizenship” from which the U.S. Founders borrowed the term “natural-born citizen” as a requirement for the offices of President and Vice President.
Vattel is VERY clear on the matter - “I say, that, in order to be of the country, it is necessary that a person be born of a father who is a citizen; for, if he is born there of a foreigner, it will be only the place of his birth, and not his country.” - “The country of the fathers is therefore that of the children;”
Our Founding Fathers were equally unambiguous - “No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.”
Also from the decision – “Finally, even a facially neutral rule would sometimes require fathers to take additional affirmative steps which would not be required of mothers, whose names will be on the birth certificate as a result of their presence at the birth, and who will have the benefit of witnesses to the birth to call upon. Pp. 7—9.”
As we know, Barack Hussein Obama has thus far refused to release a 1961 birth certificate which he claims to possess, which will include time, date and place of birth, as well as witnesses to the birth. Obama has instead, offered three different 2007 COLBs (Certification of Live Birth), which are readily available to anyone with a Hawaiian street address as a form of ID and are purchased by those who do NOT have an actual birth certificate.
This not only affirms all of my previous works on the subject of Barack Hussein Obama and his ineligibility for the office of president, it confirms that even the most far left liberal member of the U.S. Supreme Court knows that Obama is NOT a “natural born citizen” of the United States, but rather a “natural born citizen” of his father’s country, Kenya.
On this basis, at the very best, Barack Hussein Obama II could be a “14th Amendment Citizen” – a naturalized “dual” citizen with “divided” national loyalties. He cannot hold the office of president or vice president.
This means that Barack Hussein Obama is NOT eligible for the office of president, and is therefore, an imposter, a fraud and a usurper of the U.S. Constitution. It also means that everyone in Washington DC is aware…and complicit in the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on U.S. citizens and the world.
Obama’s Department of Justice will never allow a single case over Obama’s eligibility to enter a courtroom, rushing DOJ lawyers around the country to file dismissals for Obama, based on “a lack of standing” on the part of U.S. citizens.
They already know that Obama is a fraud. They dare not allow any court in the land to hear the evidence, as they already know the most likely outcome of a trial that forces Obama to become a “transparent” president.
John F. Kennedy left behind two very pertinent quotes for this occasion…
- “A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
- “Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
Oh, if only today’s Democrats had the backbone of JFK or Thomas Jefferson.
The Bottom Line on Natural Born Citizen - Apr 21, 2010
DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office - Apr 24, 2010
Obama Confirmed Ineligible for Office? - Apr 29, 2010
Our Undocumented White House Resident - May 4, 2010
AMEN and HALLELUJAH!
The Snooper Report.
Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum