Obama and turtle turds…which has more common sense?
1. Obama prefers to follow Europeans rather than lead them.
2. Obama’s failure to consult Congress further illustrates that much of his campaign rhetoric about President George W. Bush’s foreign policy was bogus (other evidence includes the increase in drone strikes and the maintenance of Guantanamo and the accompanying military tribunal structure).
3. Obama will go to war even when there’s no vital American interest. Robert Gates, the Pentagon chief, let the cat out of the bag today.
4. Obama accepts the notion that an American imprimatur on military action is distasteful – running the risk of fuelling anti-Americanism. He seems reluctant to try to persuade nations that America is a force for good, perhaps because he is unsure of this himself.
5. Obama dithers and delays before making a decision and then appears to regret it and pursues the policy he has chosen with half-heartedness (this is what he has done in Afghanistan).
6. Obama is a good speaker but a poor communicator.
7. Obama has a tendency to take “tough” action because he’s afraid of appearing weak (he also did this when he fired General Stanley McChrystal).
8. Obama really does believe in the “international community” and the intrinsic goodness of the UN.
9. Obama will go to war, but would prefer not to admit it.
The Snooper Report
Join us as we Take Our Country Back
Sic vis pacem para bellum