This is what BM sent me via email…
Wal-Mart isn’t perfect but here are some stats that says they have something going for them.
This is quite interesting. Even if you do not forward it, read it all the way to the end…
(THIS IS NOT A JOKE…or so “they” say)
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target + Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world’s largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approximately 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt and ineffective:
a. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 238 years to get it right and it is broke.
b. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 78 years to get it right and it is broke.
c. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 75 years to get it right and it is broke.
d. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 49 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
e. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 48 years to get it right and they are broke.
f. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 43 years to get it right and it is broke.
g. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 36 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our throats while overspending our tax dollars. AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM??
Folks, keep this circulating. It is very well stated. Maybe it will end up in the e-mails of some of our “duly elected’ (they never read anything) and their staff will clue them in on how Americans feel.
We have lost our minds to “Political Correctness”!
We’re “broke” and can’t help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless, etc.?
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , Japan and Turkey And Pakistan … previous home of Bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of DOLLARS!
Our retired seniors living on a ‘fixed income’ receive no extra aid nor do they get any special breaks — nadda beyond shopping discounts.
AND Congress wants to freeze Social Security payments… You do know that Congress voted themselves a pay raise for 2013??? Google this—it’s true!
99% of people won’t forward this. I’m one of the 1% — I Just Did.
The Snooper Report.
Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
(If you want peace, prepare for war.)
Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Death to Tyrants