ATTENTION TO ORDERS
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR CALL TO ACTION 11-11-11
The following Code of Conduct applies to ALL initiatives in which The United States Patriots Union and/or The Veteran Defenders of America are engaged.
Both organizations have a strict Code for membership that we expect all members to adhere to whenever representing our organizations.
The Patriots Union is formed by and open to American citizens who believe in the following fundamental principles –
Personal Freedom - Individual Liberty - State Sovereignty and Rights - An unalienable Right to Life - Free-Market Economics - The Bill of Rights - The US Constitution as written and ratified - National Sovereignty and Security - Color Blind Justice and the Rule of Law - Our Declaration of Independence - A right to work, earn and own - A morally and ethically sound society and government
1) We are an organization of professionals who at all times act in a professional manner.
2) We call for peaceful actions, with the law and the constitution on our side.
3) We DO NOT need or desire violent actions and will NOT sanction any form of violence.
4) We never ask if, but how.
5) We always intend to finish what we start.
6) We want to have our say, but will defend the right of others, to have their say as well.
7) We will resist all efforts to escalate a situation to violence.
8) We will watch out for each other, and de-escalate a situation before it becomes violent.
9) We will not stoop to the ill behaviors of others. We will stay on the high ground.
10) We will use only minimal force to end a confrontation when all else has failed.
11) We will speak clearly, concisely and factually at all times.
12) We will clean up after ourselves when gathering in public places.
13) We will self-police our behaviors and that of our fellow patriots at all times.
14) We will be part of the solution, never part of the problem.
15) A right to self-defense is essential to liberty. But we will not initiate violence.
The Veterans Day Event on 11.11.11 is a March in support of the Veterans Declaration to Restore the Constitutional Republic. Members of Congress will have seen the Declaration before November 11, 2011. The March is to come together in support of the demands made in the Declaration.
The Snooper Report.
Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum