I read this article today on my Blog Talk Radio show and it stresses and confirms the same message I have been on my Soap Box about for nearly 30 years. Quite a few "liburawls" whine and bray at the moon when I mention the List of 45. In short, this is the list that gets the panties all wound up because it exposes to a "T" that which is taking place in this Nation and is the reason why I coined the phrase "Take Our Country Back".
Many "opposition sites" have "borrowed" that phrase and have tried to apply it to Conservatives explicitly and to Republicans in general. Nothing could be more wrong or disingenuous to say the least. The Neo Marxists claim that it is they who are taking the country back and that is a direct result of the manifestation of the worse sort of mental illness, a Liberal Pathology.
How can they claim to be taking anything back when they never had the country in the first place, unless they are referring to the FDR Administration? Then again, he did support and defend the USSR. The Neo Marxists, aka Liberal, Socialist Democrat, Progressive, have managed to overthrow the United States Constitution and the proof is revealed in the political rhetoric thusly: Pelosi: the will of the congress will be done; Reid: the Congress has spoken; in regards to States Rights, many congress critters stated that federal statute trumps the constitution.
There are many examples of the unconstitutional federal government and the federal judiciary system. Take a look at this list and you tell me if I am correct. The list is annotated in the book "The Naked Communist" and is available.
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength."
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo).
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13) Do away with loyalty oaths.
14) Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office.
15) Capture one or both of the political parties in the US.
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy."
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man".
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture": Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33) Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34) Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35) Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36) Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37) Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38) Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39) Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political, or social problems.
43) Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44) Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45) Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US can not prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
Review that list and then let me know which ones have not been ccomplished ... it's easier that way.
From the article from World View Times previously linked:
In retrospect, we may discover that 1883 was a most significant year. We're familiar with 1848 giving us The Communist Manifesto and 1859 giving us The Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life, but 1883 gave us three portentous happenings. These seemingly unrelated happenings turned history toward socialism.
1. Karl Marx died on March 14, 1883, and was buried in Highgate Cemetery in London, England. The assumption that Communism died with him was logical since only six people attended his funeral. But the truth is that it had not yet begun its murderous journey through the 20th century.
2. John Maynard Keynes was born on June 5, 1883, in Cambridge, England. His political, economic, and moral influence continues to affect every American.
3. The Fabian Socialist Society was an offshoot of The Fellowship of the New Life, which was born in October 1883 in London, England.
Today's financial events illustrate that America is not exempt from being led toward socialism. Predictions differ, depending on one's perspective, as to whether this will be a socialistic paradise or a socialistic hell. Time will tell. In the meantime, we'd do well to listen to warnings of the past.
Russian thinker and author Fedor Dostoyevsky's offered the following take on socialism: "The future kingdom of socialism will be a terrible tyranny of criminals and murderers. It will throw humanity into a true hell of spiritual suffering and poverty."
Socialist George Bernard Shaw added: "You would be forcibly fed, clothed, lodged, taught and employed whether you liked it or not. If it were discovered that you had not character and industry enough to be worth all this trouble, you might possibly be executed in a kindly manner."
That's probably why Margaret Thatcher added that the "problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money."
Today, we can link the U. S. House of Representatives--and its radical, progressive, socialistic societies and caucuses--directly to Karl Marx through Keynes and the Fabians.
Before identifying many of the House members caught up in the socialist web, however, let's first identify the major economic dogma of the early socialists.
Socialism is the economic system of both the Marxist-Leninist worldview and the Fabian Society worldview. John Maynard Keynes was a member of the British Fabian Society, whose American counterparts were the Intercollegiate Socialist Society and the League for Industrial Democracy. Their American voices were centered in the ideas of Norman Thomas and John Dewey among others. Dewey, you may remember, was an early signatory of The Humanist Manifesto (1933) and its atheistic, socialist gospel.
Socialists are united in their desire to see capitalism destroyed, either forcefully or gradually, and most would rejoice if Christianity were destroyed along with it. Socialists and liberals generally see in Christians "an infallible marker of mental retardation." (Claremont Review of Books, Winter 20008/09, 6) [...] go read the rest if you dare
Don't tell me that the Democrat Party and half of the Republican Party isn't socialist. You'll be a lying ass just like the Imam of Obam.
The Snooper Report. Join us as we Take Our Country Back.
Sic vis pacem para bellum
I thought this was funny: "Obama's No Socialist. I Should Know", by Billy Wharton. That's too funny. Especially when the overwhelming evidence proves otherwise. Damned moron.